10 Residence du Parc - River Views
- 4 guests
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Searching for an alpine retreat nestled amongst stunning craggy mountain views with close access to Queenstowns CBD for your holiday? Then look no further. Settle into this stunning apartment, beautifully furnished and complete with full cooking facilities. Snuggle up during the winter months in the toasty interior or enjoy the outdoor balcony off the lounge and master bedroom, well furnished for soaking up the sun in the warmer seasons.
Located an approx. a 10-minute drive, taxi or bus ride from central Queenstown, the position makes holiday activities easy though theres plenty to do in the immediate surrounding area of La Residence du Parc; Onsen Hot Pools, Shotover Jet, Ten Pin Bowling and excellent dining options like Canyon Brewery. The Arthurs Point suburb conveniently neighbours the road leading to the Coronet Peak Ski Area making it a scenic 15-20 minute drive to the top of the mountain.
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, stunning apartment with mountain outlooks
- Configured as 1 x king split and 1 x Queen
- Beautifully furnished and with Smart tv in living room
- Laundry facilities and unlimited WiFi
- Heat transfer system, gas fire and Dyson heaters
- Dehumidifiers plus air purifiers
- 1x carpark with a ski locker
- Dedicated ski gear drying area
- Living room
- Ironing board