Central Queenstown Malaghan Apartment
- 4 guests
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
Perfectly located in a quiet residential area yet just a short stroll into the very heart of Queenstown, enjoy a holiday where it's all happening. Step into a world of modern design and comfort.
A fresh, light ambience relaxes guests whilst drawing attention to the epic views. The living area and master bedroom showcase Lake Wakatipu in all her glory, surrounded by Queenstown's iconic mountains.
Two bedrooms share a bathroom, while two additional toilets and a choice of bed configuration make this neat unit ideal for two couples or a family.
Newly refurbished with special touches that add a layer of luxury include a Nespresso machine, new beds with quality duck down/feather all-season duvets and electric blankets.
- Elevated above central Queenstown, leave the car at home and walk just 5 minutes down the steep street into town.
- Two bedroom unit with one off-street car park directly in front of the unit.
- Guests can enjoy the fresh mountain air and panoramic views from the front deck.
- A full kitchen is well equipped for your holiday and includes a rice cooker, slow cooker, toasted sandwich machine and smoothie maker.
- Garage space holds a table tennis table and there is plenty of room for storing bikes & ski-gear.
1. We recommend winter guests hire a 4WD vehicle as ice/grit can very occasionally affect the street
2. The carpark is not a suitable size for a campervan
- 1x King
- 1x King OR 2x single
COVID Cancellation Policy:
• Domestic guests - if government-directed Alert Levels change preventing travel to Queenstown, booking dates can be changed (subject to availability), or alternatively any funds paid toward the booking will be held as a credit to be booked within 12 months and stay within 24 months of the original booking date. Booking rates vary between seasons, and any additional cost accrued due to this will be the guest’s responsibility. For bookings made through an external Online Travel Agent or Booking portal, the credit amount will be less the portal commission.
• International guests - if your party is unable to enter the country due to border closures, booking dates can be changed (subject to availability), or alternatively any funds paid toward the booking will be held as a credit to be booked within 12 months and stay within 24 months of the original booking date. Booking rates vary between seasons, and any additional cost accrued due to this will be the guest’s responsibility. For bookings made through an external Online Travel Agent or Booking portal, the credit amount will be less the portal commission.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Dining Room
- Ironing Board
- Washing Machine
- 24hr Self Check-in
- Board Games/Puzzles
- City View
- Cleaning Supplies
- Family Friendly
- Lake View
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Mountain Bike Storage
- Mountain View
- Off-street Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Entrance
- Rice Cooker
- Separate Toilet
- Ski Storage
- Slow Cooker
- Suitable for Groups
- Vacuum Cleaner
- King Bed x1
- King Single Bed x2
Lovely and warm
Great place to stay! It was really clean and exactly like the photos. The kitchen was well stocked and it was great having a laundry (we have two very young kids so needed to do a wash or two). Note: that they don’t supply basics such as oil. The beds, sofa etc were really comfortable and the place was lovely and warm. It is very close to town but the hills to get there are both incredibly steep especially with a buggy and ice on the roads. We definitely got our exercise in that week haha! The view was incredible though and made up for it! We would 100% recommend and would stay again!
Reviewed August 12, 2021
Great access to Queenstown
This apartment is awesome. Great access to Queenstown, just 5 minutes walk away are all the shops and cafes. Beautiful beds with lovely linens, so comfy!! Kitchen has everything you need for your stay, would highly recommend this place!
Reviewed July 19, 2021
Awesome place to stay
Awesome place to stay, super close to the centre of town however quite a steep hill to walk - kept you warm afterwards! Very clean and cosy place, would stay again. Thank you.
Reviewed July 12, 2021
Absolutely loved our stay
The accommodation was perfect. Just like the pictures. The view was stunning. House was clean, tidy, warm, and had everything we needed for our stay. 5 mins walk into town. I Will definitely book here again. 100% recommended ????
Reviewed June 7, 2021
What a great place
What a great place, perfect for our family of four, cosy and warm, beautifully furnished and contained everything we needed. Gorgeous view too and so handy to town. Loved it.
Reviewed July 18, 2020
Superb and comfortable apartment with amazing views! Everything about this apartment including really comfortable beds was excellent. 5* all round!
Reviewed November 26, 2019
Absolutely lovely dwelling in an impeccable location with a quick walk to town and stunning views.
Reviewed April 30, 2019
That view was just spectacular... worth the walk!
Reviewed April 19, 2019
Loved the Property!
It was so comfortable and well equipped and of course there were the fantastic views. We have stayed in many properties around the world and this one was right up with the best and helped make our Queenstown visit memorable.
Reviewed March 2, 2019
This was our first visit to Queenstown and we chose this apartment for two reasons: The first was its amazing views from both the living room / balcony and front bedroom which can only be described as breathtaking from the elevated position over he town. The second reason was that it was walking distance down the steep hill. The apartment is actually a townhouse with garage on the ground floor (which has a full size table tennis table in it); living room and kitchen on the first floor and two bedrooms on the second. The hills have steps on the pavement to help on the ascent back! The apartment has recently been refurbished and is light and very comfortable - especially the beds. Highlights on our visit included a trip on the historic boat Earnslaw across lake Wakatipu to Walters Peak farm for a lunchtime barbecue and a visit to the old gold mining town Arrowtown. We would certainly return to this apartment on a return visit to Queenstown.
Reviewed March 2, 2019
Beautiful views. A short walk to town. Having a washer and dryer was wonderful.
Reviewed February 26, 2019
Thank you, we had a great stay!
Great stay in Queenstown, lovely view from the deck and bedroom!
Reviewed November 8, 2018
Superb views and great comfort and value for an extended Queenstown stay
The apartment itself was superb - great quality fittings, fixtures and features. The location, with the great view of Queenstown, was superb.
Reviewed November 1, 2018
Great views, close to the city centre.
Reviewed August 30, 2018