Chalet La Mere
- 6 guests
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
A prime position grants this gorgeous character-filled home both breath-taking views and the ease of a close-to-town location.
Split over three levels, including a mezzanine loft with two single beds, it’s perfect for families with children. The home’s unique layout, combined with a balcony off the open plan kitchen/dining and living room, makes the most of the spectacular lake and mountain outlooks.
The cosy sofas invite residents to lay in the morning sunshine that pours through the large living room windows. While you’re here enjoy using the full kitchen with a gas stove plus the charming wooden table is perfect for dining with the whole family.
Imagine waking up in the master bedroom and stepping straight out onto the balcony with a morning cuppa, soaking in the uninterrupted Queenstown vistas.
This attractive home is in a desirable location, conveniently positioned for Queenstown, Frankton and the area’s ski fields, wineries and leisure amenities – this is a charming place for a relaxing holiday.
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms (one ensuite) home with separate toilet
- Stunning views to Frankton, The Remarkables and over the lake to Cecil Peak
- Fantastic close-to-town location
- Parking platform for off-street security
- Dual heat pumps for easy and efficient warmth
- Property accessed via a stairway with additional stairs inside the home
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Washing Machine