Coroshot - Apartment 13 @ La Residence du Parc
- 4 guests
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
COROSHOT – APARTMENT 13 @ LA RESIDENCE DU PARC
4 guests 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
Tranquilly set near the base of Coronet Peak, the La Residence du Parc complex is the ideal location for a relaxing vacation. Beautifully nestled amongst alpine surroundings this apartment has stunning balcony and bedroom mountain views. Dine in with the fully equipped kitchen or make use of the tasty local dining choices like the Canyon Brewery. Spacious open plan living is kept cosy with an ambient gas fireplace and attractive furnishings.
Located 10-minutes’ drive, taxi or bus ride from central Queenstown, the position makes holiday activities easy. There is plenty to do in the immediate surrounding area: Nugget Point Hotel Spa & Restaurant, Onsen Hot Pools, Shotover Jet, Ten Pin Bowling, and plenty of eateries, with the Coronet Peak Ski Area just a scenic 15-minute drive away.
- Two bedrooms, two ensuite bathrooms
- Bedroom 1: 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2: 1x king split (may be configured as 1x King or 2x Singles)
- Living, dining and fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Smart TV, Bluetooth portable stereo speaker, and unlimited WIFI
- Gas fire, electric heaters, fan, air purifier
- Dehumidified drying closet for ski/outdoor clothing
- 1x carpark plus a ski locker
For guests travelling in groups, please note that all Coroshot apartments are located in the same complex, with the following configurations available, depending on bookings:
- Coroshot 10A (1 bedroom, 2 beds)
- Coroshot 7 (2 bedrooms, 4 beds)
- Coroshot 13 (2 bedrooms, 4 beds)
- Coroshot 10 (2 bedrooms, 4 beds)
- Coroshot Penthouse 20 (2 bedrooms, 4 beds)
- Coroshot 107B (3 bedrooms, 6 beds)
- Coroshot 107 (4 bedrooms, 8 beds)
Please contact us for further information.
• Fireplace • Heating
• Living room • Linen
• Internet • Washer
• Parking • Dryer
• Ironing board
We had a wonderful time staying here.
The apartment was super clean and comfy and we really enjoyed it. Communication was outstanding with the company and they were very helpful when we needed to change dates due to a change in times for the reason we were in Queenstown!
Thank you for all your help with changing the dates and providing such a homely apartment.
Reviewed October 12, 2019