Elegance on Kent
- 4 guests
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
You will love staying in this stylish two-bedroom apartment that is situated just a ten-minute walk from the heart of Queenstown. Enjoy meals cooked at home with the fully equipped kitchen or make the most of the large number of exceptional bars and restaurants in town.
Positioned in the attractive Bowen View complex, popular with holidaymakers due to the beautiful mountain views and close proximity to the array of activities on offer in our alpine town.
There is a lovely sunny balcony complete with outdoor seating to enjoy an afternoon wine and cheese platter while watching the sunset over the mountains.
You will be kept warm and cosy on cold winter evenings with a heat pump and gas fireplace, creating a lovely ambience. Tastefully furnished and with a bathroom servicing each bedroom, this apartment is the perfect option for a couple’s getaway with friends.
Guests have the added bonus of a practical undercover park so the car can be left at home on an evening out. There’s also a private ski locker ideal for those in Queenstown for a skiing/snowboarding holiday.
- Two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment
- 1x King bedroom with ensuite
- 1x king split bedroom (can be made up as two singles on request) with private access to the bathroom (also accessed from living area)
- Close proximity to central Queenstown
- Heat pump, gas fire and under-tile heating for warmth and ambience
- 1x allocated carpark
- Clothes Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Washing Machine