Kiwi Retro Bach
- 7 guests
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
This classic Kiwi style home is located a short walk from the shores of Lake Wakatipu with superb views out to The Remarkables and Cecil Peak.
Tall windows and sliding doors frame the stunning views from the open plan kitchen, living, and dining room that’s full of character. In summer open the doors and enjoy the indoor-outdoor flow from the sweeping balcony across the front of the house to the generous backyard with a dining table, BBQ and lawn for children to run about on.
For cooler Queenstown nights there’s a log burning fireplace that heats the house to a toasty temperature with a relaxing ambience. Each of the cosy bedrooms also has beautiful views; imagine pulling the curtains each morning to see the snow-capped mountains Queenstown winters are renowned for.
Located close to Queenstown’s CBD packed with fantastic dining options, cafés, bars, adventure activities and more - there’s plenty of holiday entertainment within walking distance of this homely residence.
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms (2x Queen, 1x Queen plus single) home
- Close proximity to town (approx 10-minute walk)
- Lovely view of The Remarkables, Cecil Peak and Lake Wakatipu
- Large balcony to enjoy the views
- Good garden area including BBQ and outdoor setting
- Log fire plus heat pump in living room
- Electric heating in bedrooms
- Handy dedicated laundry area with storage
- Clothes Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Washing Machine