Lakefront Luxury 912 The Beacon | 3 Bedroom
- 6 guests
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Positioned in the lakeside Beacon complex, there are three bedrooms, each with their own exquisitely tiled bathroom. Two are laid out in the main apartment with every modern convenience, and the third is a separate but attached studio-style room.
Luxurious and high spec throughout with a spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining room, this stunning apartment also has a striking schist-surrounded gas fireplace for a cosy atmosphere on even the most wintery nights. The balcony with ample seating and a dining table is the perfect place to relax with a wine or a coffee and absorb the glorious lake and mountain scenery.
In a highly convenient location, it’s just a flat five-minute lakeside stroll to central Queenstown and its abundance of cafés, restaurants, nightlife and holiday activities – all on your doorstep. Inviting from every angle, there’s plenty to enjoy whether it’s the unrivalled adventure tourism, golf courses or ski-slopes.
- Three bedroom, three bathroom apartment configured with 1x king room and 2x king single splits
- Ultra-convenient location within walking distance to town
- Wireless internet
- Nespresso machine
- Two dedicated undercover parks
IMPORTANT - Please contact us to you confirm your bed configuration preference prior to arrival.
COVID Cancellation Policy:
• Domestic guests - if government-directed Alert Levels change preventing travel to Queenstown, booking dates can be changed (subject to availability), or alternatively any funds paid toward the booking will be held as a credit to be booked within 12 months and stay within 24 months of the original booking date. Booking rates vary between seasons, and any additional cost accrued due to this will be the guest’s responsibility. For bookings made through an external Online Travel Agent or Booking portal, the credit amount will be less the portal commission.
• International guests - if your party is unable to enter the country due to border closures, booking dates can be changed (subject to availability), or alternatively any funds paid toward the booking will be held as a credit to be booked within 12 months and stay within 24 months of the original booking date. Booking rates vary between seasons, and any additional cost accrued due to this will be the guest’s responsibility. For bookings made through an external Online Travel Agent or Booking portal, the credit amount will be less the portal commission.
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Dining Room
- Ironing Board
- Washing Machine
- 24hr Self Check-in
- Board Games/Puzzles
- City View
- Cleaning Supplies
- DVD Player
- Family Friendly
- Lake View
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Mountain View
- Off-street Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Entrance
- Rice Cooker
- Slow Cooker
- Suitable for Groups
- Vacuum Cleaner
- King Bed x1
- King Bed x1
- Single Bed x2
Lovely, spacious apartment
with stunning lake views and an easy 5 minute walk into town.
Reviewed April 26, 2019
Good size apartment with stunning views
Reviewed April 22, 2019
The view is as stunning as pictured
The apartment is spacious, elegantly and tastefully furnished, and quiet. The walk to the centre of town is an easy 5 minutes.
Reviewed January 3, 2019
sensational and lived up to every expectation
Our group of 4 adults from Australia stayed at The Beacon 912 apartment in Queenstown. It was sensational and lived up to every expectation gained from the internet. We had 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (an adjoining door studio was added which internally just looked like 3 bedrooms). The view was to die for and only a few minutes walk on flat ground to everything downtown. The apartment's furnishings were excellent and the lounge and large kitchen that contained every dish and utensil you could wish for, were spacious. Coffee pods were available, and a beautiful bottle of pinot gris was left for us as a welcoming gift - a thoughtful gesture. There is a washing machine and dryer within the unit which is a real bonus. Although Queenstown was very cold for us (we are from Brisbane!) the apartment was lovely and warm at all times. The carpet appeared to be very new. Car park and very good Wifi were free of charge.
The booking process through Relaxaway was extremely friendly and efficient - well done Relaxaway staff.
Thanks also to the owner of 912.
Reviewed October 13, 2018