Luxury Shotover Retreat
- 7 guests
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
Get away from it all with your own rural retreat. 2.2ha of land surrounds this exquisite home, with every holiday wish taken care of. Games of backyard cricket in the sun-soaked garden can be watched over with a glass of wine on the broad deck and patio. Featuring a new heated, outdoor swimming pool, this is the ultimate luxury holiday home. With an abundance of seating areas, take the floating bean bags into the pool with you, then soak up the rays on the sun loungers. Seamless flow from indoors to out makes alfresco dining an everyday pleasure, complete with undercover BBQ and fireplace to finish your evening drinks by.
A generously-sized spa pool invites guests to relax under the starry skies and take in the mountain silhouettes after dark.
Enjoy a private yoga session in the comfort of your holiday residence in the new pool house with an experienced yoga & meditation teacher. Sessions are 60mins long and can cater for all levels and abilities. The pool house includes a bathroom plus walk-in shower with skylight. There is also a private workspace with dual monitors and standing desk if you need to check-in with the office while you are away.
Sleek and stylish, every room of the home is well-proportioned, with the living areas designed to gather family together whilst a separate lounge is perfect for children and adults alike to enjoy a movie.
On chilly nights a wood burner adds ambience as well as warmth. Two beautifully tiled and decadently appointed bathrooms and an extra powder room service the four bedrooms with ease.
Located just a ten-minute drive to Queenstown International Airport and Frankton’s retail hub, every convenience is on hand. Riverside walks and cycling tracks are easily accessed, with a neighbourhood café a short drive away. Rural homes of this quality are rarely available for holiday letting – take advantage of this unique opportunity.
• Four bedroom home with 3.5 bathrooms in a countryside setting
• Glorious, iconic Queenstown mountain outlooks emblazoned across every window
• Use of undercover BBQ, spa pool, swimming pool & yoga studio
• Swimming pool is heated from November– April with a secure push-button safety cover
• A private chef is available to serve dinner for up to ten guests, either indoors or outdoors
• Ideal for families travelling together
• Three smart TV’s located in the master bedroom, pool house and family room with Neon, Netflix and Sky TV
• An added bonus for families who would like to bring along their furry companions, this home allows small/medium well-behaved dogs in the home for a small fee
- Clothes Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Spa Pool
- Washing Machine