Luxury Shotover Retreat
- 7 guests
- 4 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
Games of backyard cricket in the sun-soaked garden can be watched over with a glass of wine on the broad deck and patio. Featuring a new heated, outdoor swimming pool, this is the ultimate luxury holiday home. With an abundance of seating areas, take the floating bean bags into the pool with you, then soak up the rays on the sun loungers. Seamless flow from indoors to out makes alfresco dining an everyday pleasure, complete with undercover BBQ and fireplace to finish your evening drinks by.
A generously-sized spa pool invites guests to relax under the starry skies and take in the mountain silhouettes after dark.
Enjoy a private yoga session in the comfort of your holiday residence in the new pool house with an experienced yoga & meditation teacher. Sessions are 60mins long and can cater for all levels and abilities. The pool house includes a bathroom plus walk-in shower with skylight. There is also a private workspace with dual monitors and standing desk if you need to check-in with the office while you are away.
Sleek and stylish, every room of the home is well-proportioned, with the living areas designed to gather family together whilst a separate lounge is perfect for children and adults alike to enjoy a movie.
On chilly nights a wood burner adds ambience as well as warmth. Two beautifully tiled and decadently appointed bathrooms and an extra powder room service the four bedrooms with ease.
Located just a ten-minute drive to Queenstown International Airport and Frankton’s retail hub, every convenience is on hand. Riverside walks and cycling tracks are easily accessed, with a neighbourhood café a short drive away. Rural homes of this quality are rarely available for holiday letting – take advantage of this unique opportunity.
• Four bedroom home with 3.5 bathrooms in a countryside setting
• Glorious, iconic Queenstown mountain outlooks emblazoned across every window
• Use of undercover BBQ, spa pool, swimming pool & yoga studio
• Swimming pool is heated from November – April with a secure push-button safety cover
• A private chef is available to serve dinner for up to ten guests, either indoors or outdoors
• Ideal for families travelling together
• Three smart TV’s located in the master bedroom, pool house and family room with Neon, Netflix and Sky TV
• An added bonus for families who would like to bring along their furry companions, this home allows small/medium well-behaved dogs in the home for a small fee
Please note the swimming pool is not heated in the Winter months.
- 24hr Self Check-in
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Cleaning Supplies
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Family Friendly
- Hair Dryer
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Mountain Bike Storage
- Mountain View
- Off-street Parking
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Entrance
- Rice Cooker
- Separate Toilet
- Slow Cooker
- Spa Pool
- Suitable for Groups
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Washing Machine
- Queen Bed x1
- Queen Bed x1
King Split - can be made up as 2 singles on request
- King Bed x1
- Single Bed x1
Excellent house for a nice summer holiday
The home has a huge garden and lots of berrys, herbs, fruits for your children to pick up. We had a great stay!
Reviewed January 10, 2019
A beautiful home with an incredible outdoor space to enjoy
Everything you need and the perfect location to enjoy everything Queenstown & Arrowtown have to offer. Ideal for two families! Stunning property in every way!
Reviewed January 5, 2019