The Eagles Nest
- 6 guests
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
High on Queenstown Hill but just a couple of minutes drive (or even a 30 minute downhill walk) to towns shops, restaurants and attractions, its in the perfect position for both convenience and outlooks. Well priced and sleeping up to 6 people, the four-level home plays host to three bedrooms and two bathrooms, all in a comfortable modern style. The smart kitchen complete with dishwasher looks down on the living area, which steps out to a balcony. Soak up the sun and panoramas as you plan your next Queenstown activity.
- Three bedroom, two bathroom home on Queenstown Hill
- Spectacular views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountain ranges
- Free unlimited WIFI
- Good off-street parking
- Short drive or taxi ride to town
Please note there are full flights of stairs between each floors (four floors)
- Top floor/Mezzanine room - 2 x singles (can join to make king bed)
- Middle floor - 1 x Queen
- Lower floor - 1 x King bed (can be split to make 2 singles)
COVID Cancellation Policy:
• Domestic guests - if government-directed Alert Levels change preventing travel to Queenstown, booking dates can be changed (subject to availability), or alternatively any funds paid toward the booking will be held as a credit to be booked within 12 months and stay within 24 months of the original booking date. Booking rates vary between seasons, and any additional cost accrued due to this will be the guest’s responsibility. For bookings made through an external Online Travel Agent or Booking portal, the credit amount will be less the portal commission.
• International guests - if your party is unable to enter the country due to border closures, booking dates can be changed (subject to availability), or alternatively any funds paid toward the booking will be held as a credit to be booked within 12 months and stay within 24 months of the original booking date. Booking rates vary between seasons, and any additional cost accrued due to this will be the guest’s responsibility. For bookings made through an external Online Travel Agent or Booking portal, the credit amount will be less the portal commission.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Dining Room
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- 24hr Self Check-in
- Family Friendly
- Lake View
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Mountain View
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Entrance
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Single Bed x2
- Queen Bed x1
- King Bed x1
Will recommend this place to all our family and friends!
Hosts were lovely and attentive, beautiful views, clean, warm and cosy and a short walk to the town which is definitely worth it when you have a view like that! (although the walk back up the hill is a bit hard but Uber’s or taxis are only about $6-7 up) will recommend this place to all our family and friends!
Reviewed August 12, 2021
Views are even better than the photos!
It is such a cozy place with wonderful Queenstown views. We loved it a lot!
The overall experience was great and we really felt at home.
Reviewed January 11, 2020
Excellent location! 100% recommend over hotel.
Clean, beautiful, good supply of amenities!
The place was excellent in every way. You have thought of everything from A-Z FANTASTIC.
Thank you for having us!
Reviewed December 31, 2020
Comfortable and safe, with complete living facilities.
Reviewed April 21, 2019
Clean and tidy. Alot of stairs which was fine for us but might not suit everyone. No wifi which is a shame for the price.
Reviewed January 20, 2018
Great location, spacious, well equipped, however, be aware no wi-fi available so suggest you get some pre paid device.
Reviewed March 20, 2017