Top of the Lake
- 12 guests
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
Gaze upon stunning views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains from all three levels of this spacious five bedroom apartment. Contemporary furnishings throughout such as the artwork, feature furniture and designer couches and lounge chairs combine to create a charming and comfortable holiday home.
Stainless steel bench tops, a gas hob and full kitchen utilities make dining in an excellent option or bring one of
Queenstown’s delicious culinary options home and eat with the whole family and more at the 10-seater dining table.
This apartment is a holiday-makers dream; cook with the modern BBQ on the deck while enjoying one of the best views in town, soak in the spa with a glass of bubbles after a day up on the ski slopes, or cosy up in front of the gas fireplace with a great film and a cuppa.
Located a six-minute walk to Queenstown’s CBD with dining, cafes, shopping, entertainment and adventure activities plus transportation services such as ski buses; holiday homes ideal for large groups don’t get much more convenient than this.
- Five bedroom, three bathroom
- Spa pool in the courtyard
- One carpark outside the garage
- Excellent entertaining with fantastic lake and mountain views
- Flat screen TV with SKY, DVD, and Bluetooth speaker
- Drying room for your ski gear, jackets or snow boots
- Garage with ski gear/bikes racks, drier and large wall-mounted washing line
- Three bedrooms have 1x King split with en suites and wardrobes
- One bedroom has 1x bunk bed (single and double), 1x King split, with en suite access
- Additional room has 1x queen sofa bed
- Seperate toilet on top level
- 1x portacot is available for a baby
Please note the Spa Pool is out of order 1st - 11th September 2020. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Spa Pool
- Washing Machine
We were a group of 12 who stayed right in the middle winter. The house was lovely and warm throughout with an added bonus of heated tiles. The views were AMAZING and awesome location we all loved our stay.
Reviewed July 7, 2020