Tranquil Queenstown Escape
- 7 guests
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
Positioned in a superbly convenient location, a short stroll to Queenstown's centre with a fantastic selection of holiday activities, the extravagant interior of this beautiful home showcases an eclectic modern style. Wander along the lake edge into the heart of town, visit the bustling Saturday market, grab a coffee or explore the tranquil Queenstown Gardens. Perfectly positioned for peace, quiet and privacy, enjoy the attractive outdoor features including a spa pool, an outdoor fireplace, BBQ and pizza oven. Soak up the stunning views from the balcony as the sun sets over Lake Wakatipu.
Entertainers will love the spacious modern kitchen filled with natural light and grand floor to ceiling sliders opening to the outdoors. Snuggle up in front of the fire for a cosy night in during Queenstown's colder months; ideal after a day on the slopes.
Master and queen bedrooms both have beautifully appointed ensuite bathrooms, for a truly relaxing experience.
This elegant Queenstown gem is ready and waiting for you.
- Four bedrooms: one king bed, one queen bed and two king single beds (one of which can be merged into a double)
- Prime location with spectacular lake and mountain views from all angles
- Garage unavailable, however, there’s one driveway space available and plenty of off-street parking for your holiday rental car
- Perfect place for families to relax
- Netflix and Sky
- Gas fire and diesel radiator heating
- Master Bedroom: 1x King with ensuite
- Bedroom 1: 1x Queen with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1x King Single bed
- Bedroom 3: 1x King Single bed with pull out trundle (a fee of $25 NZD to provide linen for the trundle bed applies, please advise in advance if you would like this made up)
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Dining Room
- Ironing Board
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Spa Pool
- Washing Machine
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Cleaning Supplies
- DVD Player
- Family Friendly
- Lake View
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Mountain View
- Off-street Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Entrance
- Rice Cooker
- Ski Storage
- Suitable for Groups
- Vacuum Cleaner
King with ensuite
- King Bed x1
Queen with ensuite
- Queen Bed x1
- King Single Bed x1
- Single Bed x1
- King Single Bed x1
Fantastic home located 10-15 min walk from the main town and right near the lake. Modern with fantastic amenities.
Reviewed April 22, 2019
Truly a home away from home
My now wife and I stayed at this place for our elopement wedding in Queenstown. The guest suite is more spacious than what's shown in the photos, sparkling clean and well decorated. Thank you again, and we hope to visit Queenstown again soon.
Reviewed February 20, 2019
We absolutely loved our stay at this family home
Amazing location (10 minutes walk to town along the waterfront and through the gardens), sunny patio with table and chairs, easy parking, very clean, great sitting room and comfortable bed. Would highly recommend!!
Reviewed January 20, 2019
This place is everything you could want
Warm clean comfy, an amazing shower, space to relax and then there is the view. Easy walk in to town. And wonderful hosts.
Reviewed August 20, 2017