Top of the Lake 4 bedroom
- 13 guests
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
Gaze upon stunning views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains from all three levels of this spacious four bedroom apartment.
Contemporary furnishings throughout such as the artwork, feature furniture and designer couches and lounge chairs combine to create a charming and comfortable holiday home.
Stainless steel benchtops, a gas hob and full kitchen utilities make dining-in an excellent option - eat with the whole family and more at the 10-seater dining table. There are also ample restaurants to take advantage of nearby in the centre of Queenstown.
This apartment is a holidaymaker’s dream; cook on the modern BBQ on the deck while enjoying one of the best views in town. Soak in the spa on the lower level with a glass of bubbles after a day up on the ski slopes, or cosy up in front of the gas fireplace with a great film.
Located a six minute walk to Queenstown CBD with its dining, cafés, shopping, entertainment and adventure activities plus transportation services such as ski buses; holiday homes ideal for large groups don’t get much more convenient than this.
• Four bedroom, three bathroom apartment
• Spa pool in the courtyard
• One off-street carpark
• Excellent entertaining with fantastic lake and mountain views
• Flat-screen TV with SKY, DVD, and Bluetooth speaker
• Drying room for your ski gear, jackets or snow boots
• Storage for bikes
- Middle floor features two identical bedrooms with 1x king split, ensuites and wardrobes
- Lower floor features, two bedrooms. Bedroom one has 1x bunk bed (single and double), 1x king split, with access to a Jack & Jill bathroom and bedroom two features 1x king split and access to the same Jack & Jill bathroom
- Additional living room on the lower floor has 1x queen sofa bed and 2x rollaway beds, which can be made up upon request
- 1x porta cot is available for a baby
- Clothes Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Spa Pool
- Washing Machine