Hayes Cottage | Foxtrot
- 4 guests
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Please note: this home is on an enquiry only basis with rates starting from NZ450 per night on a 3-night minimum stay. Seasons, rates and further minimum night stay requirements may apply, we also offer 5+ night stay deals. Please contact one of our team for accurate availability and quotes. Booking terms differ from Relaxaway standard terms please see below for more information.
Iconic, peaceful and private location with stunning views, luxurious interiors, a curated art collection and exquisite attention to detail.
Just a short stroll from the popular Lake Hayes trail, The Cottages sit within one of New Zealand's most iconic settings.
We have five private exclusive cottages each with private parking and gardens. Hayes Cottage Foxtrot, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Delta.
No expense has been spared to deliver the ultimate luxury escape, with rooms of spectacular opulence and stunning views of the surroundings. A reflection of the premium location.
The pinot pit, designed as a quatrefoil to take in the 360-degree views, is the perfect spot to enjoy a glass of local wine with fellow cottage guests by the fire.
- Great for escapes and group bookings
- Nespresso Machine
- Woodburner fire
- Smart and Sky TV
- Under-floor heating throughout
- Ski and bike storage
- Private washing machine and dryer
- Private farm tracks and access to a shared tennis court.
Please note: this home is on an enquiry only basis.
Seasons, rates and minimum night stay requirements may apply, we also offer 5+ night stay deals. Please contact one of our team for accurate availability and quotes.
*Single night surcharge of NZD150
Two additional "little” guests can be accommodated at an additional NZD50 per night per child.
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
Booking confirmation: 30% non-refundable deposit to secure a booking at The Cottages. Payment is by credit card or bank transfer only and all charges must be covered by the guest
Final payment: final payment is required 30 days prior to the reservation check in date. Payment is by credit card or bank transfer only and all charges must be covered by the guest
We reserve the right to change your booked/allocated cottage to another cottage of the same or higher per night value
• If a reservation is cancelled 30 or less days prior to the reservation check in date, 100% of the total cost will be charged for every night cancelled
• If a reservation is cancelled between the date of booking confirmation and 31 days prior to the reservation check in date, the 30% non-refundable deposit shall be retained
A reservation cannot be transferred to another guest or another period
There is no refund if guests vacate early
• Should your place of residence, or Queenstown, be impacted by a Government enforced lockdown which restricts you from leaving your place of residence or coming to Queenstown, then you can request a credit for the fully paid value of your accommodation towards a future booking within 12 months or a full refund of the accommodation value paid
• Does not include flight cancellations due to other events such as weather, airline operational requirements or other guest or family health issues. We strongly recommend you take comprehensive travel insurance to protect your holiday investment.
- 24hr Self Check-in
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Cleaning Supplies
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Family Friendly
- Hair Dryer
- Lake View
- Mountain Bike Storage
- Mountain View
- Off-street Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Entrance
- Ski Storage
- Spa Pool
- Suitable for Groups
- Washing Machine
King Split - can be made as two singles on request
- King Bed x1
King Split - can be made as a king on request
- Single Bed x2