- 6 guests
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Sleep deeply and dream of tomorrow in one of three contemporary bedrooms, the master having the convenience of an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. Access a sheltered, private patio from the second bedroom downstairs.
Wake up to impressive outlooks over the Kelvin Peninsula to the Hector and Eyre mountain ranges, and delight in the morning hues whilst tucking in to breakfast on the balcony and planning your day.
A full kitchen with coffee machine, plenty of room to spread out in the sumptuous living areas, and a warmth of colour from original artworks all adds up to a home away from home - with a bonus collection of hand selected books to peruse whilst enjoying your downtime.
Whether skiing, shopping, tramping or taking a boat trip, this delightful property is a joy to return to; filled with character, style and attention to detail, there’s nothing left to do but enjoy.
- Three bedroom, two bathroom home with garage parking for one car and some off-street parking available
- Elevated position with stunning lake and mountain views
- Underfloor heating in bedrooms & living area plus gas fire place in the living area
- BBQ on the back patio
- A short drive to Queenstown centre
- 1 King (upstairs master bedroom)
- 1 Queen (downstairs)
- 2 Singles (downstairs)
COVID Cancellation Policy:
• Domestic guests - if government-directed Alert Levels change preventing travel to Queenstown, booking dates can be changed (subject to availability), or alternatively any funds paid toward the booking will be held as a credit to be booked within 12 months and stay within 24 months of the original booking date. Booking rates vary between seasons, and any additional cost accrued due to this will be the guest’s responsibility. For bookings made through an external Online Travel Agent or Booking portal, the credit amount will be less the portal commission.
• International guests - if your party is unable to enter the country due to border closures, booking dates can be changed (subject to availability), or alternatively any funds paid toward the booking will be held as a credit to be booked within 12 months and stay within 24 months of the original booking date. Booking rates vary between seasons, and any additional cost accrued due to this will be the guest’s responsibility. For bookings made through an external Online Travel Agent or Booking portal, the credit amount will be less the portal commission.
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Dining Room
- Washing Machine
- 24hr Self Check-in
- Cleaning Supplies
- DVD Player
- Family Friendly
- Lake View
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Mountain View
- Off-street Parking
- Private Entrance
- Separate Toilet
- Vacuum Cleaner
- King Bed x1
- Queen Bed x1
- Single Bed x2
Beautiful modern house with great views. Very nice living room too with big tv
Reviewed August 15, 2021
A beautiful place to stay with lovely views over Queenstown. Very comfortable and good value for money.
Reviewed August 1, 2021
Very clean and tidy
Had everything we needed. Very clean and tidy. Relaxaway were easy to deal with.
Reviewed June 28, 2021
This is a perfect place for a relaxing retreat and enjoying the view with family or friends. It was a nice quiet neighbourhood and the location offers easy access to both the city and Frankton. Thanks again.
Reviewed January 11, 2021
Awesome place. It really felt like a home away from home.
The kitchen was well stocked and a real coffee machine was a treat. Easy access to Queenstown - you could walk into town but we had little kids with us so drove. Lots of space inside, a big sofa, Netflix and a cosy gas fire make it family friendly or easily suited to a romantic getaway.
Reviewed May 6, 2019
I can't fault the place, it was excellent!
This was a great property to stay at. The views are lovely and the the house is really well set-up and finished with excellent quality furniture. The beds are comfy and we all slept well each night. The layout of two bedrooms and a bathroom on the ground floor worked really well as we had our young son with us, and we let my parents take the upstairs bedroom which meant we all had a bit of space to ourselves.
Reviewed April 5, 2019
Great stay experience
Spacious and comfortable room, suitable for a family trip, location is not bad.
Reviewed February 11, 2019
Excellent facility with lots of home amenities.
The home was in great condition and very clean. The hillside views were stunning and we had close proximity to Queenstown and local attractions. We highly recommend and will stay at these accommodations for future holiday stays.
Reviewed January 8, 2019
Very nice house and prefect for a family of five
Three nice bedrooms and lovely kitchen/lounge. We very much enjoyed staying five nights here and the view is lovely, although slightly hidden by two houses between the house and the lake. But still very very nice. Skye Horizon were friendly and helpful and we can really recommend staying here.
Reviewed January 6, 2019
Excellent amenities, new home, well furnished and great view.
Reviewed December 24, 2018
The accommodation was much better than what we expected. The place was clean when we got there and the look of the home was very inspiring in terms of design and interior styling. The host was also very quick to respond and helpful. The best thing about this accommodation was the stunning view.
Reviewed September 29, 2018
Overall the property was nice, clean and cosy - fantastic.
Kitchen was fantastic. I’ll always recommend.
Reviewed January 8, 2018